New Delhi: The number of corona-infected people in the country increased to 3,36,78,786 and 26,041 new cases of Covid-19 were reported in India in a day. On the other hand, the number of patients (active cases) under treatment decreased to 2,99,620, the lowest in 191 days or just over 6 months.
National Rate of Recovery of Patients 97.78 %
- As per the data released by the Union Health Ministry:
- The death toll rose to 4,47,194 after 276 more people died of infection.
- The country is currently treating 2,99,620 people infected with Covid-19 infection, which is 89% of the total cases.
- The total number of patients undergoing treatment in the last 24 hours was recorded at 3,856.
- The national rate of recovery of patients is 78%.
According to statistics, less than 50,000 new cases of Covid-19 have been reported in a day for the past 92 days. The daily infection rate is 2.24%, down from 3% for the last 28 days. On the other hand, the weekly transition rate is 1.94%, which has remained below 3% for the last 94 days. So far, a total of 3,29,31,972 people have become infection-free, while the mortality rate is 1.33%. More than 860 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines have been administered so far under the nationwide vaccination drive.
- Cases cross 1 crore in the country on December 19
- Over 2 crore on May 4 this year
- And on June 23, the cases cross the 3 crores mark.
According to statistics, out of the 276 people who died of the Covid-19 infection in the country in the last 24 hours, 165 were from Kerala and 36 from Maharashtra.
A total of 4,47,194 people have died so far due to infection in the country, out of which 1,38,870 were from Maharashtra, 37,726 from Karnataka, 35,490 in Tamil Nadu, 25,085 in Delhi, 24,603 in Kerala, 22,890 from Uttar Pradesh, and 18,736 from West Bengal.
The Health Ministry said that more than 70 percent of those who have died so far had other diseases. The Ministry said on its website that its data is being matched with the data of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator